Society has long oppressed people with otherness or a disability such as Asperger's Syndrome and pushed them to the margins. By the nature of the matter, then, there is no social pressure to deal with the complex life situations in which these people often find themselves, and there are no social mechanisms in place to capture such situations.
Through our small activities, we are trying to contribute to the public debate and perhaps to trigger a change in the attitude of society and public institutions towards people with any social or health handicap.
Do you know anyone with a similar handicap or any other? Do you live with him daily or in your neighborhood? Send us his story and we'll publish it. Or read other stories.
Instructions for submitting an article
- Upload a text file by clicking Upload text file here below.
- We will fine-tune the text to a format similar to other articles and publish it within a few days.
- The text can be anonymous. Names, places, and similar details may not be realistic.
- You can unpublish the text at any time, just write to us.
- Please note that aspergerart.com is not responsible for the content of the text.
- We reserve the right not to publish the text.
- We do not charge for the publication of the text or for any other service.